Problems with html export

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
reinklang
Captain
Captain

Problems with html export

Post by reinklang »

Anyone else having problems with html export from DVDpedia? I am currently test-driving MobileMe and I wanted to check the .mac support in DVDpedia. The problem I have: when I select html export and switch to Alphabetic page separator, only the first page would show in Safari (preview or online). There is no "next" button. The Activity monitor in Safari shows the "next.gif" doesn't exist. This is with the (brilliant) "ThreeViews" template.

Another problem is the edit function. When I edit a template (translate some text), like in the "atracite" template, and save it with a new name, the new template file won't show any images. Not even in the preview window of the export dialog.

Anyone else having similar issues with html export?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Problems with html export

Post by Conor »

If you change the name you also have to change the name of the images folder. In the Templates folder there is an "Images" folder make sure that the there is a folder in there with all the images, it should be called after the template. In this case create a copy of "AntraciteImages" and name it "NewNameImages".

Thank you for letting us know about the missing images in the "Three Views" template. I don't know what the original author had in mind so I added text for the links. You can download it again to get "previous" and "next" links.