Licence Bookpedia for 2 devices (same user)

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Katja1607

Licence Bookpedia for 2 devices (same user)

Post by Katja1607 »

Hi all,
I've been a user (and fan!) of Bookpedia for many years. Until now I had only one device where I kept Bookpedia, my MacBook Pro, but I have recently also taken over the iMac I had for my work, and I would like to add the licence there too (the database I store on iCloud at the moment, so should be able to link that easily) - I can't find a way to add my licence key to the Bookpedia on my iMac? It has been so long ago I've done that...
Can anyone help?

Thx so much
Katja
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Licence Bookpedia for 2 devices (same user)

Post by FineWine »

Interesting: I have just looked at version 7 - all the pedia's have the File > Register ****pedia missing. Now I only have a license for DVD & Book pedia's but the Registration entry does not appear in my version 7 Game & CD pedia's either.

Having reinstalled version 6.2.1 from here: Download links of Version 6.2.1 for ALL pedia's I notice that the File > Register ****pedia is present.

Therefore I am surmising because the Pedia's are no longer available in the app store, that for current license holders, version 7 can be installed on as many machines as required.

AND as stated above I do not have a license for CD or Game pedia's BUT I have just proved that the 20 entry limitations have been removed in ALL unlicensed version 7 installs by importing my entire Apple iMac Music library of 13,165 songs spread over 2,415 albums.

This is very generous of Conor.

If you still have the original version 7 dmg package or download the latest version 7 beta from here: https://bruji.com/beta/ then just install that on your iMac. If that gives you trouble then download version 6.2.1 from the above link.
Katja1607

Re: Licence Bookpedia for 2 devices (same user)

Post by Katja1607 »

Thank you for your quick reply.
I ended up downloading the 6.2.1. For some reason the licence key I still had didn't work, but when I then clicked on 'purchase' it did register me for some reason?
In the end I was able to register it and link it to the database I have on my iCloud. Sorted!