DVDperdia - Justify column?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
jmama7366
Contributor
Contributor

DVDperdia - Justify column?

Post by jmama7366 »

I notice that all the columns are left-justified, except the Duration, which is right-justified. Is there a way to make it left-justified like the others?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDperdia - Justify column?

Post by Conor »

Keeping with the Mac theme all number columns are right justified. Unfortunately it's built into the program, but I have added it to the possibility of future enhancements to make it a preference.
jmama7366
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jmama7366 »

Thanks for replying, Conor. I'd appreciate that. I don't really understand why that would be built into the program, since it makes the columns look weird. A preference would be great.

Thanks again. Love the program!
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

jmama7366 wrote:Thanks for replying, Conor. I'd appreciate that. I don't really understand why that would be built into the program, since it makes the columns look weird. A preference would be great.

Thanks again. Love the program!
Apple aren't consistent in these things anyway. If you make a column for, say, theatrical release date as a year, it is left justified even though it's a number. It isn;t really a number of course - it's a date field - but 2007 etc is still a number!

And Region is definitely a number and that's left justified. And so is Aspect ratio. Make columns for those two and you'll see they are left justified. So it seems that Duration is looking a little out in the cold here :)

Keith