New Collection Icons since v4.4.x

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Topov81
Contributor
Contributor

New Collection Icons since v4.4.x

Post by Topov81 »

Hi, I've only just registered on the forum but happy to say I've been using all 4 'pedias for a while now, since switching from DL (never looked back).

I'm just wondering what prompted the changes to the collection icons on the v4.4 update. The bright green icons in particular just don't look as good as the old ones - is there a way of switching them back ?

Before --> Image ..... After --> Image
Topov81
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Collection Icons since v4.4.x

Post by Topov81 »

Sorry, should have looked around first. Just found replacement (and original) icons here :

http://www.bruji.com/extras/sourceicons.html

Really easy to switch between complete sets, but could someone explain how I can mix & match using icons from different sets ?

I quite like the new Library & Borrowed icons, but would like to retain the Collection & Smart Collection ones.
Topov81
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Topov81 »

Having a converasation with myself here :lol:

Ok, so I found the .png files under xxxpedia.app\contents\resources\ and have replaced the ones I've referred to above, worked a treat.

So my only (and final!) question is will these reset back to default after the next update ?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Glad you were able to find the old icons to add. They will reset during an update as the whole program package is updated. But download the source icon updater file and then inside this file replace the old borrowed and library with the new ones from the program. Then all you have to do after an update is drag the .pediaextras file over the Pedia icons on the dock to install the images.

You do make a point about the darker icons, will take a look at them again and try to update them for the next version.
sitenoise
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sitenoise »

I like the new bright ones much better.