Bookpedia Covers Are Small

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Bookpedia Covers Are Small

Post by witchkitten »

I'm having a problem with the covers when I import from Amazon in Bookpedia. Whenever I import the cover is tiny even though Amazon has the larger cover when I go to the details page on Amazon. I do not have this problem in CDpedia or DVDpedia. This problem hasn't always been there, it started some months ago. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there some way of fixing it?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Bookpedia Covers Are Small

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the information. Could you please tell us a couple of ISBNs for the books with small covers so that we can try it out.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Post by witchkitten »

Sorry it took so long for me to reply. It's been a hectic holiday season. As for which book, it's every book. I haven't had one--from best sellers to obscure novels--come at the correct size. I failed to mention a very important piece of information. I'm using the older version of Bookpedia (the latest one before 4.0.) The weird thing is I use the older versions of CDpedia and DVDpedia and don't have that problem and I didn't always have the problem with the older version of Bookpedia. Is there anything I can do or am I out of luck because the version is so old? Thank you for your quick reply. I've always appreciated your customer service and help on other issues as well.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

In the old version 3.6 there is a preference for "Download large image", make sure that it's checked in Bookpedia.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Post by witchkitten »

Thank you. Somehow it got unchecked. :)