IMDB full cast

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: IMDB full cast

Post by sjk »

Conor wrote:Glad you both like the new layout of the credits information. It's currently only in the beta and will be part of the next release.
Hadn't noticed earlier since I hadn't run a beta since 4.5.5 until beta 15.
The entire layout for the main collection info view has to be reworked to be more intelligent with the available space, it's scheduled for a mayor update.
Mayor update… probably a funnier typo here in the US where we've got political mayors. :)
When we originally built it WebKit was not yet the amazing engine that it is today, that can even do rounded corners with CSS. Thank you for pointing it out so we don't forget.
No rush. Thanks for the detailed explanation, as usual.
kbarnes70 wrote:On the well known principle of 'there's no pleasing some people', I've come to the conclusion now that I *don't* like the new credits layout - I think it's the font rather than the principle.
Yeah, I agree at least the font's not ideal. I still consider the change an improvement, and likely temporary until the fancier mayor, uh, major update. :)

Speaking of pleasing people… I wouldn't mind if you snipped a bit more original text from some of your quoted replies so there'd be less vertical scrolling, especially with my currently wheelless mouse. :)
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Mayor update… probably a funnier typo here in the US where we've got political mayors.
Here at Bruji we base all milestone on elections. Presidents, prime ministers, governors all affect different areas of the Pedias and info views get updated when a new mayor takes office. :P
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Normally I wouldn't be interested in mayor updates but now you've given me good reason to look forward to yours. :)
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

Conor wrote:I forgot the paperclip for links and the QuickTime icon for when linked to a movie file.
Cool :)

Keith