playcount export?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

playcount export?

Post by DreamStatic »

Is there a [key:playcount] tag that can be used for exports?

Also, anyway to limit the credits on an export? It is nice to have the full cast of credits in DVDpedia, but not needed on my export. Be nice to limit to first 10 or 15 roles.

And finally, where is this, [link:comment] , located in DVDpedia? All I see is Link Name, Type, and URL?

Thanks for the info.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: playcount export?

Post by Conor »

The internal tag for play count is [key:lastUsedCount], because they all share the key the name is generic, it's translated to play count in DVDpedia but read count in Bookpedia.

[link:comment] is no longer, it used to be a field that an earlier version of DVDpedia had, I'll have to update the documentation.

There is no way to limit the credits in the current version. But I have added it to the beta. Add the number to limit to into the template at [creditsBegin], should change to [creditsBegin:10] or [creditsBegin:15].
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by DreamStatic »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked perfectly!

You have to be the most responsive software developer in the WORLD!! You continue to amaze me, implementing little requests here and there for nearly everyone that posts. And if the idea is too large to implement or not really the focus of your app -- you don't ignore them like most developers, instead you thank them and explain your reasoning. I have said it before and I will say it again:

Support Bruji and buy the 'pedias! The software is the best, but above that the developers (Conor and Nora) have no rival.

Thank you, Conor!!!!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

When an option makes sense for a single user it probably makes sense for several others. I am glad I was able to help (in both cases). Thank you for your support and endorsement.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

http://www.bruji.com/forum/posting.php? ... 38#pr10838
DreamStatic wrote:OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Worked perfectly!

You have to be the most responsive software developer in the WORLD!! You continue to amaze me, implementing little requests here and there for nearly everyone that posts. And if the idea is too large to implement or not really the focus of your app -- you don't ignore them like most developers, instead you thank them and explain your reasoning. I have said it before and I will say it again:

Support Bruji and buy the 'pedias! The software is the best, but above that the developers (Conor and Nora) have no rival.

Thank you, Conor!!!!
I totally agree with you. I have never used any software that is as well supported! Thank you Conor and Nora.

Keith