Desktop Version

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Drachnem
Inductee
Inductee

Desktop Version

Post by Drachnem »

I'd really like to see a desktop version of this application that syncs with your iphone version so that you would use the list on your pc as well as your phone and sync them, or even share your pedia via online with others.

--=[Ðrachnem]=--
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Desktop Version

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback. We are Mac developers so we know very little about creating applications for Windows and therefore have no plans to make Windows version of our OS X Desktop versions. If things go well there might be the possibility of opening up Pocketpedia via an API so that others can integrate with it, including Windows programs. If I may say so myself, our Desktop programs are superb, so consider them a reason to make your next machine a Mac. :)
thebodster
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Desktop Version

Post by thebodster »

I will second what Conor has said. The DVDPedia application is the reason I bought a mac! Excessive maybe, but with a 7000+ dvd library I needed something that was going to do the biz, and still provide all the features that I wanted.

Since then I have kind of fallen for macs and now have 4!

Ben