Bookpedia/Pocketpedia sync times out

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
neonomad
Contributor
Contributor

Bookpedia/Pocketpedia sync times out

Post by neonomad »

Hi,

Thanks for the updates and improvements.

The combination of Bookpedia, CDpedia, and Pocketpedia was working perfectly, but I just did a complete restore on my iPhone, and have not been able to sync Bookpedia since. CDpedia syncs successfully, but when I try to sync Bookpedia, Pocketpedia displays "Synchronizing... Requesting collections" until it times out.

All apps are the latest versions, and I have tried deleting and reinstalling Pocketpedia, rebooting iPhone, syncing CDp first, syncing Bp first, syncing with both apps running on the Mac, syncing with only Bp running on the Mac... all permutations return the same results.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Bookpedia/Pocketpedia sync times out

Post by Conor »

Are there any errors in your console log when you try to sync? You can view the log with the program of the same name in your utilities folder. Please email us any errors and your database file so that we can try out the sync with your data. The file is located in your home folder at ~/Library/Application Support/Bookpedia/Database.pediadata. After selecting it, under the file menu choose compress and send us the .zip version.